BAD owns several polo shirts (Ralph Lauren Polo fan-boy). For missions, however, BAD always packs his Vertx ColdBlack Polo shirts. Billed as clothing for the "Operational Athlete" this polo shirt incorporates some textile technology that BAD has come to rely on. Vertx also makes a sweet pair of pants that are professional without looking like a 5.11 douchebag or an Aeropostle/Old Navy cargo pant wannabe hipster.
- Vertx polos are made with a unique material called coldblack®, a special finishing technology for textiles which reduces heat build-up and provides reliable protection from UV (30+ SPF) from Schoeller Technologies AG. reflecting up to 80% of the sun’s rays.
- 100% moisture wicking polyester, no-fade performance fabric and the non roll collar with stay looks professional enough for duty wear wash after wash.
- Athletically patterned polo features a raglan sleeve for ease of movement.
- Performance 6.5 oz pique knit fabric.
- Mic tab or sunglass loop at base of placket
|At the office|
|Value-added Push-ups bitches!!|
|Kicking it ol' school|
|Jalapenos and peppers.|
|Rocking the Vertx shirts & pants|